The SmartTALK – Police Stop micro-course that provides youths with basic instructions on proper protocol and behavior when interacting with law enforcement. This micro-course engages, challenges, and rewards students while learning about personal safety and social responsibility.
What you’ll learn:
- How To Avoid Getting Stopped
- Police Stop – What Should You Do?
- Police Stop – What NOT To Do
- Law Enforcement – Duties & Responsibilities
- What If I Am Arrested?
- Your Rights – Know the Law!
Who this course is for:
- Teenagers and new drivers desiring to know the law and their rights.
- Parents desiring to keep their children informed and safe.
- Schools and youth organizations desiring to promote safety awareness.
Complete the SmartTALK – Police Stop Micro-course and Earn 25,000 Digital Points!
Don’t Forget to Print Your Certificate of Completion!