With increasing use of smartphones, so is the concern about health, safety, and social responsibility. This micro-course teaches all cell phone users about safe and responsible cell phone use.
What you’ll learn:
- Cell Safety While Driving
- Ergonomic Best Practices
- Proper Etiquette and Good Manners
Who this course is for:
- Teenagers looking to learn more about safe and responsible cell phone use.
- Parents looking for ways to help their children be safe and responsible.
- Anyone looking to promote safety awareness in their community.