With the social media landscape rapidly changing every year, every month, and seemingly every day, it can feel difficult to keep up.
What you’ll learn:
- Which audiences are on which platform?
- Which platform is the most popular?
- Which platforms, post-types, and messaging actually drive measurable impact?
- What technologies are used to maintain, and secure these sites?
Who this course is for:
- Students looking to learn the basics of social networking.
- Parents looking for way to teach their children the basics of social networking.
- Anyone who want to learn about the benefits and risk of social networking.
Complete the Financial Literacy Micro-course and Earn 25,000 Digital Points!
Don’t Forget to Print Your Certificate-of-Completion!